Friday, January 6, 2012

Hopefully this time, it sticks

This post will be a short one... last couple of weeks I hadnt been feeling well and smells seemed to want to make me puke, also I have been quite easily irritated. I took a test before New Years and it was negative, but after not getting a visit from my not so favorite Aunt.. I took another test yesterday. This time, 2 lovely pink lines showed up! So again, I am pregnant. This time I really hope nothing goes wrong and everything comes out  fine. I really want this to work, to have a child that is mine and Shawns.

Going from a website.. it looks like I am about 5 weeks a long and due around Sept 4th. I know people generally  wait to tell people the news until they are out of the risky time period where most miscarriages happen. But for me, why should the loss of any pregnancy be hidden? What has society taught us? That its only sad to lose a child once you are either X months along. To me, a loss is still a loss especially for those really trying to have a family.

Soooo heres to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment